It is a convenient and easy-to-use method that allows you to install TWRP on your device without the need for a PC. In this guide, we will be covering the method in detail, so you can follow it easily. Note that your device should be rooted and bootloader should be unlocked before installing TWRP. In this guide, we will show you how to install TWRP without PC.
- Afterward, type the command “adb backup –all” to take full Android backup of your device.
- Let me show the best way and easiest way to backup all your contacts in a single click.
- For example, you can use Odin (Windows) to flash CWM to Samsung devices after going to download mode, all without touching the Android.
- Make sure all the boxes are checked and swipe the bar to restore.
- Moreover, these are updated to the latest version of android quickly giving you the best of both worlds.
If getting any problem in above method then just clear the data of the app and then try again. In most of the devices the data doesn’t gets deleted while installing custom firmware so titanium backup method is good for those mobiles. Since backup through titanium backup is a time taking process so you can try this method but try at your own risk. Installing TWRP on your Android device without a PC is a convenient and easy process.
- It is possible to boot into this partition, enabling you to power on and access the files on your phone without loading the Android OS.
- If you want to protect your Android device’s data, you can back up your system image to your PC.
- Since the phone’s release, the progress in the developer community took some refreshing turns with support for TWRP recovery and root.
- Now locate the scatter file you saved in Step 6 and click Open.
- However, people tend to install a ‘custom ROM’ to gain more control over their device and have extra features.
- The TWRP recovery software is a powerful tool that gives a new life to an Android device, and that’s one of the biggest reasons why I choose Android over an iPhone.
If anything had gone wrong with the Custom ROM, use the Backup that we’ve created in the Step 4 to restore everything to it’s previous condition and try some other ROM. This will most likely be the pre-selected ones, and don’t select any of the protected partitions. You can install official firmware through FlashFire, something that you’d normally need to do by connecting your phone to a desktop computer.
But, there is a high risk of getting your phone bricked during the process. To combat such a situation you need to backup the Android ROM (original/pre-installed), prior to flashing a new ROM. Through this article we bring you the detailed process about how to back up Android ROM to PC. Because, sometimes bad things happens while flashing the custom ROMs that’s why it is highly recommended/advised firmware files to get a proper backup of Stock ROM. It can easily get you out of dangerous problems with custom ROM by simply restoring the official stock ROM back in your Android device. One of the most important things is to backup Android device’s storage, which contains all your data and files.
Leave A Comment