You can expect better notch handling, a new and improved volume control system, and yes, over-the-air updates of course. The ROM is completely open source, so if you have the skill for it, you can fork the project and make your own custom ROM out of it. The Potato Open Sauce Project is brought to you by a team of Indian developers who have adopted the quintessential potato as their choice of name.
- Check here for usable fingerprints (only use the part to the right of the equal sign).
- Overall, Lineage OS is a fantastic Custom ROM for POCO F1 as it offers full support to your device.
- The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
- So naturally they do not come with Google apps and services.
- Want to remove a custom ROM and get your Android phone back to its original state?
Finally, you might want to relock your bootloader as well. The most common method is to use Fastboot with the command fastboot oem lock or fastboot flashing lock. That said, using a Nandroid backup to return to stock is only a short-term option.
It features a 6.18” display and owns a dual-camera setup of 12 and 5 MP. The MIUI for POCO F1 was explicitly optimized for POCO, which is not a light UI, thus, not liked by all users.
When it comes to custom ROM development, there are lots of options out there for Xiaomi Phones. And most people do flash custom ROMs on their Xiaomi devices as not many people are a fan of MIUI. As MIUI has its downside as it comes preloaded with ads, bloatware, and the overall experience, is a bit laggy. MIUI paired with Xiaomi’s flagship killer, the POCO F1, is not so great.
Keep reading below to find out more details about the different parts of download the stock firmware the module. You probably have to use the GCam Go mod, not the regular GCam as it’s not compatible with this device.
Leave A Comment